Friday, September 21, 2007

Thursday, September 20th, 2007





Mommy and Daddy toured the day care facility this morning. They told me it looked like a nice place and all the kids seemed very happy. They are going to find out more about whether they can qualify for help to send me there since it is pretty expensive. The nurses at the day care couldn't believe Mommy just had me three weeks ago. They said she looked really good for a new mommy.

Meanwhile, I was going into surgery to have my G tube placed. About an hour after surgery the surgeon called Mommy and let her know that I was a big girl and did very well and was now back in my crib in the Koala room. Mommy called a few times during the day to check to see how I was doing and then Daddy and Mommy came by for a visit at night.
They were so happy to see me sleeping peacefully. I tried to open my eyes a few times but I was so tired. They took lots of pictures of me since this was the first time either of them had seen me without some tube or tape or something else on my face!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment