Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday, September 16th, 2007




It was another trach change day for Mommy and Daddy. The nurse made sure to give them some space so they had to do it all on their own - including setting up all the supplies they needed. It was scary for them, but they did a good job. The nurse said my parents work really well together.

Check out the booties, hat and blanket. The nurse said these were made by some girls who are part of the local LDS church. Very cute! I was kicking so hard when I got mad that I kept kicking the booties off though.

The day nurse, Janice, said that my night nurse the last few nights has a son with Nager's who is attending Stanford. She wanted to talk with my parents about Nager's since it is so rare.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hi baby girl!

    You are getting CUTER every day, and I can't wait until October 5th when I can kiss and squeeze you in person. I know that your mom and dad are going to be AMAZING at taking care of you, even with the difficulties of the trach and G tube. Your dad's patience is a gift, and one that your mommy will soon appreciate!

    I love you, and think of you EVERY day!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete