Friday, September 14, 2007

Thursday, September 13th, 2007

Mommy had some meetings this morning so she wasn't able to come in for my 8 am feeding. Daddy came by early though to drop off milk since I am eating so much now and the hospital was running out.

Mommy and Daddy came by to meet with Jeanette this evening. They went over infant CPR and emergency procedures. Mommy went and bought a smaller nipple to try another feeding. It was still hard for me so they are going to go ahead and give approval for the g tube surgery.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Tracy;
    Peyton is so dang cute! I cannot get over how much hair she has, and how long it is. I am glad you liked the baby blanket with Peyton's name stitched on it. When I saw the fabric, it looked so soft and delicate...I knew it was meant for Peyton. I think your daily blog on Peyton's progress is so neat. I like to look for new pics and words from Peyton daily. Hope all goes well with the surgery tomorrow. Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete