Sunday, September 9, 2007

Saturday, September 8th, 2007




Mommy and Daddy came by for a visit this evening. My day nurse for the last few days was Jim. He was very nice. He loves my wild hair - he said he was the one that washed it yesterday and he thought it was funny how crazy it can get! He also commented on what a good kicker I am. Mommy and Daddy now wonder if they should sign me up for soccer since so many of the nurses talk about my strong kicks!

Mommy thought it was pretty funny when she saw the booties I had on tonight. They were pink bunny slippers - aren't they cute! Mommy and Daddy both got to hold me tonight. I love it when Daddy holds me - he can put me right to sleep. Mommy got to change another diaper tonight. She's getting a little better at it. I don't really like getting my diaper or my clothes changed, I can get kind of fussy. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow when Mommy and Daddy start getting trained on how to take care of my trach.

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton, welcome to our world! Thanks for sharing your life with us thusfar...you must really be a smart little girl to know how to communicate via a blog already. You are fortunate to have such a nice mom and dad. While things might be rough for you for a while just remember that you have a lot of love and support from you family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello baby Peyton!

    Sitting in Washington DC, and wishing I could be with you. Had a very eventful days, with some WONDERFUL friends! It's hard to believe my Masters program has come to an end, but my friendships with my ESG (Esteemed Study Group) will last a lifetime!

    I picked you up a pink t-shirt today from GeorgeTown University. Can't wait to see you in October to personally deliver it. You are becoming even more beautiful by the day, and I can't wait until you're home.

    Big kisses sweet girl!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete