Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, September 24th, 2007



This is me on Monday morning when Mommy came for a visit. Look how chubby I am getting!
The tape is back on my face because of the humidifer over the trach. Someone stopped by my bed this morning and told my Mommy I get to go home soon but didn't tell her when.
Daddy and Mommy came by at night to see me. The baby next to me also has problems breathing and is hooked up to a ventilator like I used to be. About 1/2 hour after my parents showed up there was a problem with the ventilator and they had to "bag" her, basically use a bag to give her oxygen while they were trying to figure out why the ventilator wasn't working. This went on for about an hour and there were lots of people around her crib. Since it was around my feeding time I was getting kind of upset so Mommy and Daddy rocked me in my crib and tried to keep me calm until they were able to get her hooked back up to the ventilator. It was kind of scary but the nurses had it under control.

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Tracy,
    More great pics! She is already changing...gaining weight..yeah! She looks really good and has improved alot. Look forward to the next pics of Peyton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the cute pictures coming! On second thought you do realize that the more pictures you take the more pages you will have to scrapbook, right? That's why you'll have to try 'slurping' your blog into a book eventually. I'm having a lot of fun with it - plus yours will be so cute written from Peytons voice.

    ReplyDelete