Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wednesday, April 29th, 2009


After the throwing up yesterday, Mommy decided to tinker with my feedings. She sped them up to 1/2 hour from an hour but she reduced them to 20 calories per ounce instead of 30 calories per ounce to help my tummy. It seemed to do the trick and no more vomiting! But I was still very grumpy and did not want Mommy far from me all day. I kept pointing to my foot and signing "hurt". Mommy finally decided that the site of my IV from the ER must be bothering me and gave me some Tylenol. Within about a half hour I was much more my normal self so Mommy thinks I have probably been fighting a tummy ache and some pain from all the poking they did to my feet in the ER.
Mommy and Grandma did sneak off to get a pedicure this morning. Can you tell whose feet are who? They got the full treatment including hot wax and a hot stone massage. In the afternoon, Mommy and Grandma took me to the park. I didn't want to sit on the swing long but I loved running through the grass without any shoes on. I really liked watching all the other kids play.
Although I wasn't ready yet to sit on Grandma's lap I am starting to warm up to her a little more. The dogs were too tired after their day at the day care so the went straight to bed tonight.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the toes!

    Looks like mommy got talked into some "stickers" and "flowers" after all! Those girls are really good sales people!

    I'm jealous of your pedicures, I am in desperate need of one now myself!

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete