Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday, May 10th, 2009












Happy Mother's Day Mommy! To help celebrate her special day, Daddy got up with me this morning and let her sleep in - she loved every extra second of sleep that she got! Then he made her breakfast and ordered her not to do any work today. She tried to take it easy, but still ended up doing a few things around the house.
The best part of the day, though, was when we all went to get my first official haircut! I think my parents were more nervous than I was. When we walked in there were three hairstylists and little ole me which meant I got lots of attention - just the way I like it! There were a few tears when I got strapped into the fire truck chair, so while Vicky cut my hair the two other stylists blew bubbles to keep me entertained. The even put on an Elmo video (without my hearing aids on they turned it up pretty loud). The best part was watching myself in the mirror though. My parents had Vicky take off a few inches and my hair got all curly after that. Vicky even put a pretty flower in my hair. I like my new "do" and my parents were very impressed with how good I was. After I was down for the night, Mommy ran to Marie Callendar's to get a slice of pie for her and Daddy - a great ending to a perfect day! Hope everyone else had a perfect Mother's Day too!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment