Friday, May 22, 2009

Wednesday, May 20th, 2009



It was the day before the big day. Both Mommy and Daddy had to work so Papa played with me and ran a few errands. He sat in on my feeding therapy appointment and I made sure to give him a good show - throwing food and spoons on the floor when there was something on my tray I didn't want. Since I am definately in a stage right now where I don't want to try new things, Karen and Mommy are trying to get me to taste something new each visit. It can be a new flavor of something I already like (ice cream) or a new color of something (strawberry juice vs. apple juice). It is always a little bit of a battle before I finally give in and try it - and usually like it but don't tell them that : ) It will be an early day tomorrow. Dr. James wants me at Shriner's by 6 am so we will all be up bright and early!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment