Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, May 11th, 2009


Mommy is just a wee bit jealous. Lucille has begun taking me to the park most mornings. As she explained to Mommy this afternoon, she and I are officially regulars of the morning park crowd. It's a little "Mommy and Me" play group at the Machado Dairy Park - it's just my Mommy isn't a part of it - Lucille is! Once she got over her jealousy, Mommy was just very happy that Lucille and I get to do something fun during the day when Mommy and Daddy are busy working.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. No need for your mommy to be jealous! I miss out on a lot of fun things that Jackson does during the day, but I know he is very loved and well taken care of, and I LOVE knowing that he is enjoying himself without me!

    The more fun you have, the happier mommy should be! Lucille loves you and takes great care of you, and that's all that matters!

    Sounds like you need to lighten up on your OCD tendencies, you're starting to worry your mama!

    ReplyDelete