Friday, May 8, 2009

Wednesday, May 6th, 2009


My last feeding therapy appointment did not go so well - probably due to my too small trach tube. But today I was back to normal - eating and drinking like a pro - as long as it was the few things I am willing to eat or drink - ice cream, crackers and juice. Still Mommy was just glad I wasn't gagging or throwing up!
In the afternoon Daddy was working late again so Mommy and I headed to the park. While I was hooked up to my feeding I ran around on the grass and had a great time. You can see in the photos above the fall last night has resulted in a pretty big bruise. As you can tell by my expressions - I am not all that concerned about it!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a time in the last several months where you haven't had a bruised up, banged up, forehead! Hopefully those days come to an end soon, but in the meantime, you are growing and exploring, and those are days that mommy and daddy will never forget!

    ReplyDelete