Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday, May 25th, 2009




This afternoon it was time for Grandma Smith to head back to Salt Lake. Mommy had hoped we would get some time to spend at the park but I decided to take a 3 1/2 hour nap in the middle of the day and squashed her plans! We settled for lunch at Chili's before heading to the airport but I insisted on wearing my princess shoes before we could leave. Just about the time my parents are feeling comfortable taking me to a restaurant I've decided that sitting still in the high chair is not nearly as interesting as running around the place. For the first 15 minutes or so stacking the little creamer cups or stirring Mommy's coffee will keep me entertained. Eventually, though, I want out of the high chair and I won't take no for an answer!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your princess shoes!

    Unfortunately, your cousin Jackson is just as stubborn as you and also insists on getting out of the high chair at restaurants. That's why we rarely go anymore, he's too much work to run after!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete