Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday, May 12th, 2009

I love to play in my brothers food and water bowls. Mommy decided I might stay out of them a little less if I let her help feed the boys. So in the morning now I hand feed them some of their kibble after we fill their food bowls. Henry is not a big fan of dry dog food and only eats when he gets really hungry - but because I feed him myself by hand he has been eating a lot more! After doing this a few times this is part of my morning routine now and I think my brothers like it as well.

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie,
    There aren't expressive enough words in the english language to describe how precious and darling you are.It lifts your granpa and granma's spirits every time we get on the blog and see and read about you.
    We love you,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the video of you feeding the dogs! Jackson is also fascinated with Bailey's dog food these days, and Bailey prefers not be around when Jackson's playing in her food. Sometime over the last week, when mommy wasn't around, Lonnie told me that Jackson tried dog food for the first time and wasn't a big fan! Glad to hear it! I am not about to feed him dog food anytime soon!

    ReplyDelete