Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday, May 9th, 2009

Because Sarah was going to come stay with me today, Daddy had bought some movie tickets for he and Mommy to see a "chick flick". Unfortunately, a few hours before she was going to arrive my parents got a call from the agency that Sarah was really sick and couldn't make it. My parents weren't too disappointed. After Mommy and I both had a good nap then we went shopping together. My parents even took me to the pet store so I could check out the fish and birdies. I loved the fish but I was a little hesitant to be that close to the birds - I wouldn't let go of Daddy's finger! Then we went to the shoe store to get Mommy and I some sandals. I liked the shoes I had on so I was not in the mood to have my shoes taken off to try on sandals. I threw a few small fits before my parents finally gave up. My parents had a trick up their sleeve, though. When we got to the park they told me I couldn't get on the swings until I put on my new sandals. So guess who I tried on her new sandals after all?

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Where are your new sandals? I would love to see a pic of you in your new sandals, with a pic of mommy in hers. Did you also get a pedicure when grandma and mommy got one?

    I am sure you would love a little red polish on your cute toes!

    Give your mommy a big hug and smooch from Aunt Kristin, and tell her how much I love and miss her EVERY day, but especially on Mothers Day! I know you already realize this, but you have an AMAZING mommy!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete