Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday, May 16th, 2009



Because Sarah was sick last week, she came today to play with me so my parents could spend some time together. Since it was 100+ degrees it was too hot to do much outside but they went to the outlet malls to browse the stores. They found some great deals on clothes for me at Osh Kosh BGosh. Although I have lots of summer clothes they are all 18 months. Although the shirts are a little long - the pants and shorts just fall of me they are so big. My parents got me a few shorts and overalls in 12 months so I have something to wear this summer!
Sarah had put me down for a nap at 4 pm and finally woke me up at 6 pm. Not surprisingly, I was well rested and in no mood to go back to bed at my normal time of 7 pm. In fact, when Carol showed up at 10 pm I was still awake and crying because I wanted to get out of my crib and play!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got some new summer clothes! Looks like you're having a great time playing in the balls, lucky girl! Hope that even with the 100 degree temperature you are able to get out to your UC Davis party!

    ReplyDelete