Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday, May 15th, 2009


It was a very fun music therapy session today - there was me, Mommy, Lucille, Spencer, Kiersten and Katrine. Katrine is a new hard of hearing teacher and she came with Kiersten to observe (and participate). So when it was time for our hello and goodbye songs where we sing to everyone - it took quite a awhile to get through everyone!
The morning did not get off to a very good start though. When Nicole was getting me ready for the day she set me up on the counter by the sink. She turned on the faucet so she could get some water to wet my hair with. I happened to be holding my hearing aids and decided they needed a bath so I threw them in the sink under the water. Hearing aids + water = nothing good! Nicole let Mommy know a few minutes later and Mommy could tell right away one of the hearing aids was not acting as it should. Mommy put both hearing aids in the drier and when she tried them again later in the day they seemed a little better. Just to be safe Mommy is going to have my audiologist do a test on hearing aids to be sure.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie,
    You and your dolly look so cute together! I hope the Smith family is off to do something really fun today.
    We love you all and miss you.We're
    all really lucky your mommy takes the time to do your blog so we know
    how you are all doing.
    Have a great day!
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete