Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday, May 31st, 2009


I am quickly wearing out my welcome with my brother, Henry. He jumps up on the chair and I poke him so he moves to the other side of the chair and I poke him again. He then gets down on the floor and I chase him around. Why am I chasing him? Because Grandma Smith showed me how to play with his toes when she was out last week and now I can't get enough of those cute toesies!
My brother Chili and I went with Daddy to the vet yesterday. Mommy had noticed a few weeks ago that his ears were awfully dirty and red. In the last few days it got bad enough that he started itching them until they started bleeding. So we went to the vet and found out he has a yeast infection. Now he will have to have his ears cleaned out every other day and get meds in them twice a day. After the vet gave his ears a good cleaning in the office he is already feeling much better and leaving them alone. I'm so glad my doggies are okay - they are great entertainment.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment