Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1st, 2009




Okay, so more of the ice cream probably ended up on my face then it did in my mouth but it was fun while it lasted! It all started when I asked Mommy for some ice cream. Since Daddy was on his way home from work, Mommy told me I would have to wait until he came home (she figured I could eat my ice cream while they ate dinner). So as soon as I heard the dogs barking at the back door, I ran down the hall. No "hi Daddy" or "how was your day Daddy" it was "ice cream Daddy"! In 20+ minutes since Mommy had told me to wait, I hadn't forgotten.

After my ice cream bath I got cleaned up and the three of us headed to the park. I love the swings but today I spent quite a bit of time going down the slide. I even got to the point that I would go down the little slide all by myself. My parents just had to remind me to go down on my bottom!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Wow!

    Looks like you enjoy ice cream! It even looks like you are able to feed it to yourself, which is great! Wish we could be there to go to the park with you! Just a few more months...

    Love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete