Friday, January 9, 2009

Thursday, January 8th, 2009

If my parents thought Baby Signing Times was a hit they weren't quite prepared for how much I like my Mommy & Me Playgroup Favorites DVD. Mommy doesn't even remember where she got it, but thinks it was some free gift from some formula company at some point. I saw it a few times before our trip to Salt Lake but got to spend some quality time with it in the car to and from Salt Lake over the holidays. It has parents with their kids (that's right, no just mommies) singing and dancing to classics like Itsy Bitsy Spider and Wheels on the Bus. It also has an animated mommy and baby kangaroo. The baby is "Little Jay" and his voice drives Mommy to distraction - but I love the DVD! I can watch it over and over (and did this week when I was sick). Just to ensure she goes insane, Mommy has ordered me the Mommy & Me More Playgroup Favorites and we are waiting anxiously for it to arrive. It can't be soon enough for me.

Last night was another good night so today Mommy had my feeding go over an hour rather then the continous feedings and I did just fine - no vomiting. The coughing was at a minimum too and my energy level is increasing so my parents spend more time chasing me around the house. It's good exercise for all of us.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment