Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friday, January 30th, 2009

Aunt Kristin got us started on Gymboree's Bubble Oodles and they have been such a big hit. In fact, we are starting to run low so my parents stocked up and bought four more. Daddy will blow bubbles for me as long as I am wearing my speaking valve. As soon as I take it off, the bubble blowing stops. The first time they tried this I was not too thrilled with the idea since previously I got have bubbles whenever I asked for it - no strings attached - but now it is used as a reward. I feel a little gipped to be honest but what can I do - I can't reach the bubbles on my own and even if I could, it's a little difficult to blow bubbles using a trach : ) I guess I will just have to go along with the plan.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, I know that your mom was trying to find a way to "incentive" you to wear the speaking valve, and it sounds like the bubbles did the trick!

    Four bottles huh, you are sure a spoiled girl!

    Have a great weekend! Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete