Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday, January 24th, 2009

The weather still wasn't nice enough to spend much time outside so it was a quiet day at home. You can see me above watching the Wiggles at 7 am. Mommy wishes these guys were on more often because it keeps me entertained for a good 1/2 hour while she gets down a cup of coffee.

I am getting to be such an expert at walking that I am moving on to other things like bending down to get items off the floor. A week ago I was falling most of the time but now I am a pro. My parents are just amazed at how quickly I master new things.

My newest sign is "hurt" - as in I fell down and hurt myself or Mommy told me no and my feelings are hurt. I use it about as often as "sad" now - not because I spend so much time falling but more so because I get told no a lot!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment