Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Monday, January 19th, 2009



My transition off of night feeds is going really well - about half way there and no problems! Daddy is working late this week so it leaves lots of Mommy/daughter time. I didn't take an afternoon nap and should have been a real grouch but I wasn't. Mommy put me in my highchair to have a feeding session. So much for mushy baby food, I want stuff with texture and cruch because I like to bite! Mommy still crushes it up a little so I don't bite off more than I can chew (literally). Mommy would get a little in with my spoon but eventually I wanted to control the feeding session and took the spoon away.
In the evening, Mommy introduced me to the classic summer treat - Otter Pops. She broke it up and put it in my feeding bag - I was a big fan! What more could I ask for - an Otter Pop in my feeding bag and watching Baby Signing Times?
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment