Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18th, 2009

So apparently Mommy was right - the proof was in the pudding - (she says I don't have to explain, you'll get the general idea). No this is not the actual hair elastic that I swallowed and Mommy found later in my diaper, but this is the same kind sitting next to a penny so you have some idea of the size. Mommy is not sure if she should be thrilled that I was actually able to swallow it eventually or if she should be terrified that it was so dramatic with all the gagging and vomiting. Regardless, my parents are a little gun shy about small items. All the small hair elastics went into the garbage can and Daddy raided my drawer of rocks and pulled out all the ones that potentially could fit in my mouth and put those away where I can't find them. Mommy was a little relieved, though, that my transition off of night feeds wasn't the reason for the vomiting so I continued on today as if nothing had happened. Just four more days and I will be off of night feedings!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds like a fun one for mom and dad! I am glad everything ended up ok, and hide everytnig or she will find it and put it in her mouth! Love you guys and glad to see Peyton is feeling better and looking great!

    Jason

    ReplyDelete