Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday, January 10th, 2009

Just when Mommy thinks I have made it over the hurdle - it's two steps back. Yesterday I was up to my normal 20 minute feedings and so she didn't think there would be any problems today. I like to surprise her though and I did just that by vomiting all over her and me after my morning feeding. At least she had already had her first cup of morning coffee. Live and learn - Mommy moved me back to hour feedings for the rest of the day. The next feeding I vomited just a little and the rest of the day the other two feedings were fine.

I am getting to be such a big girl that now I am walking all over the house - looking for my doggies, looking for my parents or just looking for something to get me into trouble. My parents are trying to channel some of my energy into healthier avenues. Since I like the garbage can, Mommy now has me go throw my wet diapers away all by myself. When I start to get grumpy, Daddy has me go pick out a book from my book bin and bring it to him to read. It keeps me busy - at least for a little while!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how mobile and independent you're getting! Very fitting for a beautiful little girl with Nicole anywhere in her name!

    Glad to hear that your hand surgery was rescheduled, May seems far away, but it will be here before you know it! Hope you are able to stay well in the meantime, and keep your parents running around the house after you!

    Sounds like you are making good use of your energy and freedom! Helping mom throw out your wet diapers and picking books is a great way to keep occupied. Now, if only you could change your stinky diapers and throw them out yourself!

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete