Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friday, January 2nd, 2009

Now that I can walk further and further without falling it is hard to keep me out of trouble. While Lucille was changing out my bed, I found her coffee on a table, grabbed it and spilled it all over my pants. Good thing it wasn't hot anymore! In the evening, I decided I wanted what my parents were eating and went int to the garbage after it. Mommy knows it is only a matter of time before I am in the toilet, out the doggy door and on top of the counters!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're into everything, and keeping your parents busy. Just a matter of time before we have to chase after Jackson, and I'm already exhausted!

    Keep up all your progress sweet girl, you're learning so many new things every day!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete