Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday, January 23rd, 2009


The morning started off with a little excitement. At the end of my 6:30 feeding I threw up a little on Mommy. She started getting all worried that I might not be tolerating my new day feedings but the answer was revealed soon enough when I had four stinky diapers - I was all backed up. After that, no more vomiting!
In the evening while we were waiting for Daddy to get home, Mommy let me have a veggie stick. Since Mommy doesn't know the sign for chips - she has me sign "cracker" instead. I would break off a tiny piece in my mouth and then wash it down with a sip of milk. A few times when I would swallow some of the veggie stick I would gag but I eventually got it down so Mommy considers that progress.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment