Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wednesday, October 24th, 2007



Even with my g tube site looking kind of infected, I am still a happy girl. Just put me in my vibrating chair and the smiles keep coming! Mommy wonders how long it will be before I will start laughing since I grin so big now.

Even with the night nurses, Mommy and Daddy can't seem to get enough sleep. You can see Daddy with me on his lap - we are both sleeping. Mommy took this picture at around 9 pm. Rocking me in the Lazy-Boy not only puts me to sleep - it works for Mommies and Daddies too!

Having a baby in the house must be exhausting to my furry brothers too. They barely make it past 9 pm anymore before crashing on the couch or heading to bed on their own. What is it with these people - I'm not that hard to take care of, I'm a really good baby : )

Peyton Nicole Smith