Saturday, October 6, 2007

Friday, October 5th, 2007



What an exciting day! My Aunt Kristin flew in from Salt Lake to visit me. She spent some time holding me and feeding me with my Haberman nipple. I took 5 cc's for her! You can see in the picture above how happy I am that she is holding me. Mommy and Aunt Kristin spent several hours with me and then Aunt Kristin took Mommy to get a pedicure. You should see their toes - Mommy has pretty white flowers and Aunt Kristin has pumpkins. (Ask Aunt Kristin why she has pumpkins on her toes, there is a story about that one). Then Mommy and Aunt Kristin came back to the hospital to learn how to use the Kangaroo pump machine that feeds me. Mommy already learned on the newer model so she was not too happy to have to learn about the old model which is much more difficult to use. She is going to see if there is anyway to get the newer model delivered instead once I come home.
Mommy, Aunt Kristin and Daddy went to Ruth's Chris Steak House. They had a gift certificate from last Christmas from Uncle Shawn that they hadn't had a chance to use yet. They had a nice dinner and yummy dessert. Aunt Kristin gave Daddy a silly birthday card (they won't tell me what it says, they say I am too young), an iTunes gift certificate and the Band of Brothers DVD set. They are going to enjoy their time sleeping in tomorrow morning since they are coming to room in with me in the morning. The adventure begins! Pray for them, I think they will need it.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment