Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007




Happy Birthday to my Uncle Jason! Kisses from your favorite (and only) niece Peyton Nicole!

It was a pretty good day today. I am much more smiley now and I was awake a lot today (just ask Lucille)! Mommy and I did some more karaoke this afternoon while waiting for Daddy to get home. It's usually country but sometimes she will sing along to hard rock or heavy metal. Daddy came home and had me watch Nickelback's "Rockstar" video. It has lots of celebs and people off the street singing along to the song. So Daddy introducted me to TV today. You can see us chilling out on the rug while watching some Comcast On Demand kid's programs. I was fascinated by the constantly changing light and pictures. He is already making me a couch potato. When I am not watching TV I love watching my mobile - you can see the picture above of me in my crib with my cool mobile - it can keep me entertained for hours!

I gave my parents a little scare today because when they went to give me a bath my g tube site got all infected. They spent some time cleaning it and then called the pediatric surgeon on call. He didn't think it sounded bad enough for an er visit so they may try to get me an appointment later in the week if it doesn't clear up.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. TV already!

    Taking after your uncle Lonnie and nephew Gavin!!! Soon you'll be wanting to watch VH1 and "Flavor of Love" - just like uncle Lonnie and Jay! You look SO great in all your clothes, I'm excited that you're finally able to wear all of your beautiful outfits.

    Miss you and love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete