Monday, October 15, 2007

Friday, October 12th, 2007




Today I had my first pediatrician's appointment. Her name is Emily Scott. She is very nice. She had a baby two days after I was born and her first day back to work was on Friday. Mommy got one of her first appointments so she could finally meet me. Mommy and my nurse Lucille drove to my appointment. I got kind of mad so when we got there I had to be suctioned a few times. Then, I had to get all naked to get weighed and I started crying again. I had to stay undressed until the doctor could come check me so Mommy wrapped me up tight in my blankie and rocked me until I fell asleep. I was a lucky girl today, Dr Scott said I could wait to get my first shots on my next visit in a few weeks. She said I had already been through enough.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Peyton,

    Glad to see that your tummy is healing well, and that you are being SO well taken care of by mom and dad! Guess they can handle you without needing the assistance of Aunt Kristin! I don't know if I'm happy about this or not, as this may mean it's longer before you're back in Salt Lake with me, where you belong.

    I love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete