Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007



Mommy and Daddy came by late tonight after Daddy got done closing the office. I had already had my bath and that is why my hair is so CRAZY! Mommy fed me again and I got 3-4 cc's down. It takes quite a lot of work to get my milk through a bottle so Jeanette is having Mommy come by tomorrow to teach me how to use the Haberman bottle. It is a special bottle for babies like me with a cleft palate. I don't have to work as hard to get milk out and it also allows Mommy to pinch it to put milk in my mouth without me having to suck at all if I get tired. We will try it out tomorrow to see if it will work better then the regular nipples. I was up to 6 lbs 14.5 ozs tonight - getting bigger every day! Mommy went and bought a new digital camera today - she knew if she didn't keep the blog updated she would be hearing from a lot of my unhappy fans.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Niki,

    The hair is great! Crazy how much you look like your dad, hair and all!

    Just kidding Travis!

    Prepare for a big birthday celebration, you're not getting off easy this year with me being in town!

    ReplyDelete