Monday, October 22, 2007

Saturday, October 20th, 2007





Today was the day for my first photo shoot. Karen brought me lots of pretty dresses. Most are too big for me now but Mommy can't want until I grow bigger so she can get me in them. Mommy was determined to get a picture so she could send out the birth announcements. The lighting was all wrong but eventually we got a few cute pictures Mommy could use.

Karen and Mommy took me for my first ride in the stroller. We only went a few blocks and Mommy was walking awfully fast but I had a great time. I am sure Mommy will get more adventurous with me as time goes on!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Miss you SO much Peyton, and can't wait until you're back in Salt Lake.

    Keep getting bigger, and keep whining and fussing and keeping your parents up at night - so they bring you to Salt Lake to be cared for by me!

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete