Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wednesday, December 17th, 2008


Today was my first feeding therapy appointment since before my swallow study. Karen noticed pretty quickly that I have become an independent, strong minded toddler in the last few months. When I didn't feel like eating not only did I hit her hands away - I eventually tried to kick them away as well! Although our feeding sessions will be more challenging now, she was happy to see that I have met that developmental stage : )
I leaked most of my feedings all day today and Mommy was anxious to get my button but the delivery man never showed up with the delivery. In the evening, my parents decided to go ahead and put my used Mic-KEY button back in for the time being and when the new Mini does arrive, they will use it as my emergency back up.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment