Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday, December 19th, 2008


After the rollercoaster ride of formulas the last 6+ weeks, Mommy and Lucille were rewarded with a near normal diaper yesterday. All Mommy can figure is I really am just lactose intolerant and all those lactose formulas were doing a number on my tummy. Thank goodness for soy!
Mommy ran around like a crazy person yesterday trying to get ready for our road trip tomorrow. One item on the list to pick up was a hat. I wasn't so sure about it so Mommy first put it on her and then put it on Elmo. Still - I'm not a big fan but it is pretty cute I have to admit. I am now officially ready for the snow!
Despite having an SUV, as my parents were getting it packed up last night it became very clear that not everything will fit. The large non-necessary items (playpen, gift from Santa, etc) are not making the cut to make way for the necessary items like my machines, warm clothes, blankets and toilet paper - just in case. Wish us luck as we try to get up and over Donner's Pass tomorrow. We, along with all the ski bunnies, will be headed up early morning. Please forgive Mommy if she never wishes to hear the words "Baby Signing Time" after this trip!

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. SO happy that your family arrived safe and sound sweet girl, and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you tons, and I will be squeezing you soon!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton,
    A pair of Ugg boots-199.95
    A dancing,talking Elmo-89.95
    The Smith family being here for Christmas-priceless!
    We're glad you made it safely!
    Love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete