Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday, December 6th, 2008




This morning, my parents were sitting up on the bed and I wanted to join them so Daddy showed me how to climb the portable doggy stairs that my brothers use to get on furniture. A few minutes later I was playing quietly on the floor. A second later when Mommy looked down I was halfway up the stairs! Since most of my family and friends in Salt Lake have stairs I will have lots of practice soon!
My parents were able to spend some alone time together and run a few errands when Sarah came to play with me today. I always cry when Mommy leaves, but when she peaked in a few minutes later I was shaking a maraca with Sarah as she sang Jingle Bells.
When Sarah left that evening, I was in a great mood and wanted to play some more. Now that I have had tastes of water and Coke I sign "more" at every opportunity. Daddy let me have a little taste of Coke but I wanted the whole can!
I also pulled out my DVD case and signed "more" to watch my Baby Signing Times videos. If you haven't watched them before, they are a great way for babies and parents to learn sign language together. The songs are pretty catchy and soon you too will be singing - "Diaper Dance"!
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetheart,
    Let mommy know I'll be calling her later to find out how to vote on the best picture contest.I got into the web site and was't sure from there.They make these things so complicated for us old folks!We
    loved the pictures from yesterday and we can't wait to see you!
    Love, Granma and Granpa Mower

    ReplyDelete