Monday, December 15, 2008

Sunday, December 14th, 2008

This is me in my big girl car seat and we were on our way to Kohl's to do some holiday shopping. We didn't find what we needed so later in the afternoon we went to Arden Fair Mall. It is my first time ever at the mall and boy were there a lot of people! I was happy to sit in my stroller and people watch (although I think there were just as many people watching me). As a special treat, my parents took me by to see Santa. No, I didn't sit on his lap yet because the line was really long, but Mommy took me over where I could get a good look at him. He was in between children at the moment and saw me pointing at him so he waved at me. I wasn't scared at all, I just kept waving and signing "Santa Claus". Then when it was time to go, I blew kisses to Santa.
On the way home I was really tired but my parents put in the Baby Signing Times CD and that saved the day. My parents joke that it puts me in coma because all the whining and crying stops and I just sit back in my car seat, relax and take in the tunes. Thank goodness for Baby Signing Times!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. SO happy that you got a chance to visit the mall and see Santa! Can't wait until you can visit Santa in Utah and give him a long list of what you want for Christmas this year!

    Can't wait for you to teach Jackson your Santa Claus sign, he can start practicing and maybe he will be ready to sign in time for next year. Guess what?! Jackson has started crawling, and may be ready to explore the house with you by the time you arrive in less than a week...

    Our world is about to change now that he's mobile, and I'm not sure I'm ready for the challenge!

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete