Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monday, December 8th, 2008



I had to get my Synagis shots this morning. Since the last time around I developed an URI within the first day and was admitted to the hospital, Mommy has been a wee bit anxious to see how I would react to this one. After a dose of Tylenol in the morning you never would have known I had any shots - I was one happy girl. In fact, after I had a yucky diaper in the afternoon (all over me, Lucille and the front room rug) I was in one of the best moods Mommy had seen in a while. Mommy finally heard back from the GI office today and they are in agreement that because my diapers have not improved it's probably time to put me back on a soy based formula. At this point Mommy is waiting to find out what formula and when a new order will come in the mail so we can start moving me back. Until then, I am back on Nutren Jr. while we wait.
I have figured out how to turn on and open the DVD player. I sign "more" over and over until my parents turn on my Baby Signing Time DVD's. My favorite part is the intro song and I am now signing "baby signing time" along with Rachel. Mommy was also given the Volume 1 CD so now we can listen to the music in the car and sign along! Mommy snapped a few pictures today of me signing along with Rachel and a baby the sign "drink". My signing vocabulary is really taking off and my parents are going to have to stay a few signs ahead of me so they can continue to teach me new ones!
We have been praying for my friend Sophia and her family today. She had her internal jaw distractors put in this morning. It seems like a long time ago since I had mine put in back in June. Good luck Sophia!

Peyton Nicole Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment