Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thursday, December 25th, 2008



Cousin Skyler

Cousin Dylan

My corn popper!

Here is what was in my stocking!

Hard to believe, but I was the first of my cousins up this morning and I got right to work opening my stocking and checking out the present Santa had left me - a pink corn popper. It came in handy to wake the rest of the house up so we could start opening the rest of the presents. I got lots of fun gifts!
After all the excitment of opening presents it was time for a short nap and then on to Karen's for more opening of presents. It had really started snowing last night so by the time we got over to West Jordan there was lots of snow. In fact, Karen lost power last night and only had it restored a few hours before we arrived. We had a nice quiet lunch together and then Tiffany, Michael and there two boys came by and we opened presents together. Time for another nap - my parents had thought ahead and brought a play pen with them to set up for me but I wasn't having any of it. With the other kids to play with and so much going on, I was not willing to take a nap. After an hour my parents gave up and got me back in the car - this time to head over to Grandpa and Grandma Mower's for you guessed it - more presents to open! My cousin Traiton liked the alphabet train I got so much that he wanted it for himself and started to open the box right there. I told him I would be willing to share but he had another toy of his own to open. There were so many people in such a small space that I got overwhelmed and without an afternoon nap I was wiped out pretty quickly. Before long my parents loaded me into the car and we got back to the house for a quick bath and sleep. Merry Christmas everyone!

Peyton Nicole Smith







No comments:

Post a Comment