Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday, December 7th, 2008

Mommy decided to try to tackle shoes with me again today. This time, she found some soft leather shoes that were bright and had a doggie on the toe. I whined off and on while I was wearing them but didn't throw the fits I had with the other shoes Mommy has put on me. Mommy plans on having me wear them at least a few hours each day to get me used to them.

I took another big girl step today. Daddy put my big girl car seat (front facing) in Mommy's car and then we all went for a ride around the block. I was a little confused but my parents decided they only had a few weeks to get me used to it before our 10 hour road trip to Salt Lake so they better get started transitioning me! I have several doctor's appointments between now and then so I'll have a few opportunities to try it out.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. OMG I didn't realize you are driving. I will remember to send you good luck and nice weather :)

    ReplyDelete