Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Monday, December 15th, 2008







The weather has gotten very cold and rainy the last few days so it has been nice not to have to go out for any doctor's appointments. Now that I am used to my leather shoes, I am getting much more comfortable standing up against a toy or piece of furniture and then letting go and taking a few steps. When I get a little off balance I just sit myself down and start over. When I am not walking to get where I want I am scooting - and scooting fast. My parents are having a hard time keeping up with me and have caught me in the dog food and and water bowls more times then they would like to remember. Christmas in Utah with all the Christmas trees, presents and non-child proofed homes should be lots of excitement! I can hardly wait to see what trouble I can get in to. Since my parents will be my night nurses that week, they will be doing it all sleep deprived - what fun!
Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Peyton,
    In your pictures you look like you'VE BEEN A VERY BAD GIRL and your in the corner having timeout.
    We all know that could never happen! I sure like seeing you in your new shoes.You look like such a big girl!
    We're all keeping our fingers crossed that the weather will not be a major factor for your trip this weekend.We can hardly wait to see you guys!
    All our love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how old you look standing up completely on your own in your shoes. Glad to see mommy picked out your favorite color, you look so good in red! Although I tried to force yellow on you, because it's my favorite color, I must admit you look great in red.

    Yes, Utah will be exciting with all the trouble you can get into, and all the new houses to explore, but you've earned it! I will definitely let you explore our house, Jackson has a lot of great toys to play with thanks to you!

    I am also praying the weather holds out sweet girl, I can't imagine another Christmas without you, and Jackson needs his cousin for Christmas. Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete