Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday, August 30th, 2008









Another good night last night and I was up at my normal 6 am. I am trying hard to play like I used to but the cast gets in the way a lot and I am pretty top heavy so I tip over more a lot. Daddy had Mommy look for a sling at the store but they didn't have any, so Daddy fashioned an ace bandage like a sling and that made it a lot easier to play and sleep today.
In the morning, Daddy kept an eye on me while Mommy, Aunt Kristin and Jackson went for pedicures. They didn't actually work on Jackson's toes, but he enjoyed the girl talk! By the time the pedicure was over, it was time for Aunt Kristin and Jackson to head home to Salt Lake. They both gave me kisses goodbye and then Mommy took them to the airport.
In the afternoon, I got another present in the mail. The news station with the 1st Birthday Club sent me a thank you note and a cute t-shirt that says, "I was a star on Good Day Sacramento". That is definately one for my baby book!
In the evening, my parents took me on a walk in the stroller. It was pretty hot but there was a nice breeze. Later, I figured out the doggy door. I scooted over to the sliding glass door and watched Chili go out the doggy door. After sticking my hand through it a few times, I grabbed Chili's toy and pushed it out the door. My parents know it is only a matter of time before I decide to go out the door too, so they are going to have to keep a close eye on me (and all their belongings)!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment