Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday, August 9th, 2008



My parents are starting to get very adventurous with me. Daddy announced today that he wanted to go to IKEA - so as soon as I woke up from my nap we were off. It was very busy on a Saturday so there were lots of things and people to see. I was a very good girl, though. While on the top floor, my parents took turns holding me as we looked around. Once we got downstairs, I sat in a cart like a big girl. My Daddy let me bring home some cute plastic bowls and a wooden utensil set to play with. They also got a few rugs for the house. By the time it was time to go home, though, I was wiped. When we got to the house and Mommy started rocking me I was out pretty quickly - and took a two hour marathon nap! Shopping is so exhausting!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment