Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday, August 10th, 2008





Since Mommy went to the grocery store last night, she had lots of new things for me to try today. Gerber makes some freeze dried yogurt that is in the shape of chocolate chips. Mommy first tried them in the feeding bad, but eventually just chopped them up to feed to me. Those were okay. Then we moved on to frozen peaches. Not my favorite frozen fruit - I prefer melon. She let me have a taste of her maple syrup when she had french toast for breakfast. Now that was a hit! Mid-morning and then mid-afternoon Mommy had me try baby mac & cheese. It kind of smells like regular mac & cheese but it is pureed. Man did I like that! I went to town - eating more than Mommy has ever seen me eat in one sitting - about 1-2 tablespoons. It might have been a little too much, though, because soon after some of it came right back up and boy was I not happy! My parents are still so happy to see me so enthusiastic about eating and trying new flavors and textures. They have a follow up appointment tomorrow with my GI - so they are hoping that I have put on some weight - got to stay competative with my cousin, Jackson.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're liking so many different foods, although it sounds like you prefer sweets, just like your aunt Kristin! Wait until you start being able to try all the good sweets: chocolate licorice, Oreos, ice cream cake, Bottlecaps, and wintergreen Lifesavers!!! There's so many great sweets to show you!

    Can't wait to see you scooting in person, you're doing SO great and getting more and more active every time I see you. Can't wait to squeeze you, only two more weeks!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete