Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Monday, August 25th, 2008

It is getting very exciting around here in prep for my surgery and my birthday. We got a few packages today and Mommy dropped the boys off a day early for boarding. When she was checking them in, Chili noticed a large stone doggie sitting in the corner and went nuts barking and howling. Mommy brought him over to check it out so he could figure out it wasn't real and he calmed down. A few seconds later, he caught it with the corner of his eye and the barking started up again. Silly dog!

Mid-day Grandma and Grandpa Mower arrived from Salt Lake. Mommy met them at the hotel and they went to lunch. Good thing, I was going down for a nap and wouldn't have been any fun. When they got to the house I was just waking up from my nap and ready to play. Grandma Mower and I kicked some toys around the floor while Grandma Mower went down for a nap. When Daddy arrived home later in the day, we went to Old Spaghetti Factory for a quick dinner. Although it was nearing bed time, I was a very good girl and was checking everyone else out around me.

Grandma and Grandpa Mower went back to the hotel and Mommy and Daddy and I went home for my bath. I was asleep within about 15 minutes I was so worn out from all the excitement.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Dear Peyton!
    Happy 1st Birthday!!! Can't believe it's already been a year! It's been so neat to watch your grow and develop over the past year...your mom has done a great job keeping the website updated and current. Good luck and a quick recovery on your hand surgery. Hope all goes as well as possible.
    HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY PEYTON!

    ReplyDelete