Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saturday, August 16th, 2008



It was such a great day today! As usual, it started bright and early at 6 am when I woke up. Mommy got me dressed and then I spent some time playing with my toys. Mommy will set me in front of the bins and I will reach for what I want. After the ground is full of toys, Mommy comes behind me and starts putting things back in the bins so I can start the process over. I must be taking after my Mommy, because I am starting to put things back in the bins too!

I went down for a good nap mid-morning and then at 11:30 it was time to head to the park. Mommy, Daddy and I met Kelly, Kevin, Brighton and Sophia. It was my first official play date! Sophia has a g tube just like I do so my parents and her parents had lots to talk about. Although it was a hot day in Elk Grove, we set up some blankets under some big trees at the park and with a nice breeze it wasn't bad at all. Kelly was very nice and gave me some watermelon for my feeding bag. It was the first time I had ever had watermelon and it was yummy! Brighton is a cutie and he was so good the whole time. After a few hours I started to get a little fussy so it was time to leave and head back home - but I hope we get to play with them again soon!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new storage bins, what a great way to be able to clean up your toys, and see which ones you want to play with next!

    I'm thinking Jackson will need one of these soon. He doesn't have any toys yet, but it won't be long before he'll have a room full, and you know how I am about organization!

    Love you, only a week to go until I can see you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete