Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday, August 29th, 2008




Mommy was hoping I would get back into my routine today but I was bound and determined to set my own schedule. The morning started off well. I slept all night and woke up a little before 6 am. But I only made it about 45 minutes before I was really tired and wanted to go back to sleep. Over the next 9 hours I slept for Lucille all but about an hour and a half. I tossed and turned a lot but I would only awaken for a few minutes and then go back to sleep. Mommy was a little worried so Lucille hooked me up to the monitors. Over the course of the day - I went from a sleeping heartrate of 160's to 130's to 120's to the low 100's - back to normal for me. Lucille kept taking my temp but I was not running a fever. Mommy would have expected all this sleeping yesterday but maybe all the excitement yesterday contributed to the sleeping today.

I woke up in time in the afternoon for some frozen fruit (with my cast covered with glad seal and stick) and play time with some of my new toys. Then Daddy came home from work and I was getting tired again. After two blow out diapers in about 5 minutes (one was mine, one was Jackson's) it was time for bed again. It took me awhile to fall asleep but hopefully it will be a good night again.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment