Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday, June 29th, 2008



Mommy left a message with Dr Schendel's nurse, Elena this morning letting her know what happened last night but no call today. Mommy is sure she will call us on Monday when they are back in the office.

Today we took it easy. I would spend time playing and took four small naps. I was in a pretty good mood most of the day and acted no different then I usually do. In fact, I ate my baby food and chewed on my pacifier and seemed perfectly fine. My parents are hoping that is a good sign. The only sign there was anything wrong is a little bruise on the right side of my chin.

Daddy put my CT scan from March next to the xray from last night side by side so you could see the difference in my jaw. It's pretty cool! The other thing my parents noticed right away is how much bigger my airway seems. That's good news for a potential decannulation later!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Your walker/iv pole is so cool. Looks like you're having fun in it. Your Daddy is creative, he should market them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete