Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wednesday, June 25th, 2008




Today was my visit at Shriner's. The check in process was a little different today, though. I got checked in by a clown. I was fascinated by his red hair but was a little on the wary side.

After a few minutes in the waiting room we were shown up to the second floor where the anesthesiologist was waiting for us. He checked me out and asked my Mommy a lot of questions. He thinks I am a good candidate for anesthesia so he will pass that info on to Dr James so we can get surgery scheduled.

The rest of the day I played off and on with Lucille. Then I played around on the floor in the evening with my parens and my brothers. Mommy likes to give me some naked or near naked times in the evening since I like it so much. I am happy and much more active when I don't have as many clothes on. Hmmm... I wonder what future career paths involve little to no clothing?

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Keep your clothes on girl!!!

    I LOVE your wild hair, it's getting even wilder as it gets longer, but it looks great in bows and barettes. Grandma Mower and I found a lot of cute hair stuff for you, we'll have to check it out with your mom when she comes out for a visit next week.

    Love and miss you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Peyton,
    What a great way to start my day by reading about and looking at
    wonderful pictures of you and your
    family!
    We're all looking forward to seeing your mommy next week.I'll
    be able to see more of her because
    I have some down time at work(is this sensitive enough for Peyton's
    memoirs mommy)? We only wish you and daddy could come with her.We'll give her lots of hugs and kisses from Jackson to take home to you.
    Well princess, granma is going to sign off now and go do her second
    most favorite thing in the morning
    when she can(water the plants).I'ts
    scary Peyton because I've evolved
    into your great granma McKinney! The scariest part about it,is I quite like that I have!
    Our love to your family,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete