Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday, June 14th, 2008

Since still no camera it is another picture free day. It has been almost a year so it was time to clean the carpets today. While Mommy took care of me, Daddy worked on the carpets. I was fussy off an on but never really got in a good nap until later in the afternoon Daddy rocked me to sleep and held me the whole time. I slept quite awhile until Daddy spilled some of his cold Pepsi on me - oops! The plan tomorrow is to get the lawn mowed and get some groceries and then Daddy will go to the range for some "Daddy" time on Father's Day.

Last night I started back up on my full feedings. All went well until 1/2 hour before the end of my afternoon feeding and I spit up a few times. It wasn't much so my parents decided to let me get my full feeding again tonight and see how it goes.

We should be really close to done turning screws. The doctor said that when we try to turn there will be resistance and the screwdriver might spring back. Mommy thinks that will be the most beautiful feeling in the world.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment