Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008



Yeah, I had a really good night! 24 hours without any vomiting! I was very sad to say goodbye to my Aunt Kristin because she has to go back to Salt Lake today. After a nice long nap this morning, I was crazy happy this afternoon. I was smiling, laughing and jumping around when I was being held. Mommy thinks I must be feeling better all around. Not sure if there is any correlation but since I have stopped vomiting I have started burping. Mommy keeps telling me it is not very ladylike but she would much rather that than vomiting!

Terry, my special education teacher, came by for a visit. We got to play with some new toys which is always fun. She is always very impressed with me and says she kind of has a crush on me. After an afternoon of playing and no naps I was ready to go to bed tonight.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment