Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday, April 27th, 2008






Don't you like the picture of Henry with the monkey? It is a toy my Mommy bought him a few weeks ago. Daddy tied it on his collar to see what he would do. He just put his head down and was going to go to sleep - guess he doesn't mind a "monkey on his back".
Some days I can be a lot of fun, today was one of those days. Mommy heard my feeding pump going off at 5:30. I guess Daddy was so tired from last night that despite sleeping right next to it, he just didn't wake up. As soon as Mommy shook him awake he immeadiatley hit the off button for the alarm on the pulse ox machine without missing a beat - too bad that was the wrong machine : )
Mommy sent him off to bed but got a quick report that I had had a good night for him. About 1/2 hour later I was up for the morning. Mommy and I played together for a few hours until Daddy woke up mid-morning. I am getting very adventurous with what goes in my mouth these days. Today I discovered my feet and how fun they are to chew on. I have also been experimenting with my pacifiers - and am just now learning to put it all the way in my mouth like it is supposed to be. Now I just need to get the sucking part down. OK, so I am a little slower on this stuff than the average baby - but give me a break!
Another day of no vomiting. Mommy hates to get too excited but it's the longest period so far without vomiting in 2 1/2 weeks. She's pretty sure the 1/2 and 1/2 is the reason so she will be curious to see what the GI has to say at the appointment tomorrow. Wish us luck! Mommy is convinced the doctor thinks she is crazy Mommy (okay, maybe to some extent she is) but only because she loves me so much and wants me not to be sick anymore.
Despite grumpy periods off and on this weekend, all and all it was a good one.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment